Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 version, Content Management
Problem delegating tasks
User3 does not see the delegation notification for subtask2, in his assignments, so he can’t accept his delegated ownership.
Expect the delegation to be shown in user notification and the use to be able to accept the delegation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User1 create task list;
2. User1 via Gantt Chart create two subtasks;
3. User1 via Gantt Chart delegate subtask1’s ownership to User2;
4. User1 via Gantt Chart delegate subtask2’s ownership to User3;
5. User1 via Gantt Chart delegate root task’s ownership to User2;
6. User2 accept from his assignments root and subtask1 ownership;
7. User3, in his assignments, does not see the delegation notification for subtask2 so he can’t accept his delegated ownership.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms