Delegation Notification Disappear From My Assignments
(Doc ID 1534099.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 version, Content Management
Problem delegating tasks
User3 does not see the delegation notification for subtask2, in his assignments, so he can’t accept his delegated ownership.
Expect the delegation to be shown in user notification and the use to be able to accept the delegation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User1 create task list;
2. User1 via Gantt Chart create two subtasks;
3. User1 via Gantt Chart delegate subtask1’s ownership to User2;
4. User1 via Gantt Chart delegate subtask2’s ownership to User3;
5. User1 via Gantt Chart delegate root task’s ownership to User2;
6. User2 accept from his assignments root and subtask1 ownership;
7. User3, in his assignments, does not see the delegation notification for subtask2 so he can’t accept his delegated ownership.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document