Batch Controller Logs Error Message After Successful File Processing
(Doc ID 1534103.1)
Last updated on MAY 31, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After successful file loading by out of order handler, the Batch Controller logs an error in batch_controller.pinlog as following:
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Configure out-of-order detection in a pipeline
2) Configure event notification for out-of-order rerating
3) Configure Batch Controller for rerating out-of-order events
4) Pass a CDR which would generate out-of-order events which will then be loaded using Batch Controller
5) Check the pinlog of batch_controller (apps/batch_controller/batch_controller.pinlog)
You will see that success is logged as an error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document