Order Item Data Update Issue In CommunicationsSalesOrder Cartridge
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 7.0.3 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 7.0.0 to 7.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order Item data update issue in OOTB (Out Of the Box) OSM CommunicationsSalesOrder Cartridge.
In our environment we are using OOTB 7.0.3 cartridges.
In CommunicationsSalesOrder cartridge for one of our requirements we have added one more function (CancelBilling Function) after FulfillBilling Function. It has been observed that even after CancelBilling Function is completed the "StatusCode" status under OrderItem will be still in progress.
1. A snapshot of order data after at the point where there are no longer any changes. There are many new components which may not have started or have dependencies.
2. getOrder XMLAPI to capture the query view of the SalesOrder. As well, we would need one for the ProvisioningOrder. This way we can check the OrderLifeCycle status of all the order line items. We can check the SystemInteractionModule to see what notifications have come in and when.
3. I’m not sure from the bug description when they mention to manually complete the other components
4. The provisioning component is awaiting completion, is this also to be manually completed? Are there notifications required?
5. We need more detailed steps on how they test/produce the error with screen snapshot
Orders should be in completed status rather than In PROGRESS and Order Item statuses are also in COMPLETED instead of INPROGRESS .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms