Wrong Organizer Name Stored in Event by Oc When an Event Is Created on Behalf Of
(Doc ID 1536037.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Connector for Microsoft Outlook - Version 7.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Start Outlook with Outlook Connector
- Log in as <USER_A> having subscribed to calendar of <USER_B>
- Create an event in calendar B by Right-Click -> New Event
- Enter summary "Event01 in CalB", location "here"
- Open "invite attendees",
- Click "to", fetch <USER_A> from global address list
- Click "send"
Message box appears "Outlook will not log the invitation ..."
- Click "OK"
Message box appears "Do you want to refresh your own calendar?"
- Click "Yes"
See event appearing in Calendar A
- Open the event in calendar A
- Open "status"
Observation: Only <USER_A> appears in the list of attendees, even in the place of the organizer. The ICS export also shows <USER_A> as the Organizer.
When doing the same but, without refreshing your own calendar, which is selecting "No", you may see the organizer correctly being described as "<USER_A> on behalf of <USER_B>".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document