Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Connector for Microsoft Outlook - Version 7.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Start Outlook with Outlook Connector
- Log in as user A having subscribed to calendar of user B
- Create an event in calendar B by Right-Click -> New Event
- Enter summary "Event01 in CalB", location "here"
- Open "invite attendees",
- Click "to", fetch user A from global address list
- Click "send"
Message box appears "Outlook will not log the invitation ..."
- Click "OK"
Message box appears "Do you want to refresh your own calendar?"
- Click "Yes"
See event appearing in Calendar A
- Open the event in calendar A
- Open "status"
Observation: Only User A appears in the list of attendees, even in the place of the organizer. The ICS export also shows "user A" as the Organizer.
When doing the same but, without refreshing your own calendar, which is selecting "No", you may see the organizer correctly being described as "User A on behalf of user B".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms