Item Assignment Problem After Subscription Transfer
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to apply a charge to a unit against the old account after a subscription transfer and when running PCM_OP_ACT_USAGE, the charge is applied to an item that is already billed.
Steps to reproduce
1) Create account 111 with service X and cycle date of July 8th 2012
2) Create account 222 with no services and same cycle date
3) Advance virtual time to July 7th 12:00 PM and transfer the unit from account 111 to account 222
4) Advance virtual time to July 8th and bill the account
5) Create a chargeable event on the old account 111 by calling PCM_OP_ACT_USAGE with PIN_FLD_END_T < July 7th 12:00 PM
The charge is applied to the billed item on the old account 111. But, if PIN_FLD_END_T is > July 7th 12:00PM then the charges are applied to the new account 222.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms