Follow-up Reports Are Getting Generated when unlocking the case with a non Significant F/U and then Locking the case
(Doc ID 1537145.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Reviewed for currency: 02-JAN-2015***
***Checked for relevance on 23-JUN-2017***
***Checked for relevance on 27-SEP-2020***
Follow-up Reports are getting scheduled in the legacy cases (upgraded from 4.2 or earlier releases) for which initial case had auto-scheduled reports generated in locked state, and non Significant F/U was created after upgrade and locked the case.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Open a case that was upgraded from 4.2 and has generated reports and in locked state
2. Unlock the case
3. Click on "Non Significant F/U" option as the reason for unlocking the case
4. Enter the Follow-up Received and Safety Received
5. Save the Case
6. Lock the Case
7. Go to Regulatory Reports tab and observe that "Auto Schedule Later" check box is checked
8. Close the case
9. Open the Case after some time and observe that follow-up reports are scheduled
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document