D1-DVEVS Batch Goes In "Error" State Due To One Of The Errorneous Record .
(Doc ID 1539269.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Batch is going in error while reprocessing Device event seeder records with audit algorithm D1-DEVT-CDCP plugged-in.
Steps To Recreate
1. Plug-in audit algorithm D1-DEVT-CDCP on Device Event Maintenance Object (MO).
2. Create 2 Device events by passing following inputs.
// Main Section
a. Device Event Start Date Time
b. Device Id
// Sender Section
c. Sender : Blank
// Event Information
d. External Event Category
e. Source Time Zone
f. Time Zone
3. Record should be created in ERROR status for Seeder Event Business Object (BO).
4. Once the record is created above, edit the record and pass Sender name in Sender Section. Make sure that, on reprocess this should again go in error state with different error.
5. Run batch job D1-DVEVS.
6. Batch will be ended in Error state with below error message.
Caused by: com.splwg.shared.common.ApplicationError: (Server Message) Category: 11001 Number: 401 Call Sequence: Program Name: DetermineBusinessObjectService Text: 76335243691398 not found Description: There is nothing on the database that corresponds to the value entered. Table: null Field: null
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Steps To Recreate|