Last updated on JULY 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 version, Workflow notifications
Notification has been sent even when Group had removed from Approvers list.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps.
1. Save new a WorkFlow based on Default Change in Java Client.
2. Set Autopromte to Yes in Release.
3. Set a Default approver(e.g. ug001) in Release.
4. In web Client, you can change the ECO to Release State, remove the default approver and Click Yes.
5. The ECO is autopromoted to Implemented status.
6. Go to History tab of ECO.
ug001 show in User(s) Notified column in history tab.
ug001 should not show in history tab as he is removed from approve list.
7. Login server as ug001 and check the notification.
Agile sent notification to ug001.
Agile should not sent notification to ug001.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms