Emergency Price Changes Do Not Update Approved Purchase Orders
(Doc ID 1541072.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Emergency Price Changes do not update Open; Approved Purchase Orders (PO) which cause the stock ledger to become out of balance.
Steps to recreate
1. Create an item and note the unit retail of the item. Records are inserted into PRICE_HIST table.
2. Create an order for the item created in step1.
3. Create a Emergency price change for the item/location created in step1 from RPM (Retail Price Managment).Note that a record will be inserted into PRICE_HIST table with tran_type = 4 and action_date = current date.
4. ITEM_LOC.UNIT_RETAIL is updated with the new unit retail.
5. Run ordupd.pc batch and notice that ORDLOC.UNIT_RETAIL for the order created in step2 is not updated with the new unit retail.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document