Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) , discount is applied on return items which were part of advanced pricing rule thus returning more than what was paid during sale.
Steps to reproduce:-
1. In BackOffice, create a discount rule as BuyNofXFor$Z
2. In POS, enter item X with qty = 3 (Subtotal: 75.00 // Discount: 25.00 // TOTAL: 50.00) and complete sale
3. Select F3 POS > F2 Return > Scan the receipt from step 2
4. On Sell Item screen , select all the three items > F8 Pricing > F4 Employee Discount and Enter employee id and Enter
5. Select % Trans > Enter discount percent: 10 > Enter (Subtotal: (75.00) // Discount: 0.00 // TOTAL: 75.00)
6. Select F6 Tender > and following message is displayed . Press Enter
“No items on the transaction are eligible for the transaction discount”
7. POS prompts to issue refund of 75.00.
Discount is applied and the store returns (75.00) which is more than what the Customer paid in the original sale transaction (50.00).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms