PCM_OP_SEARCH is Not Returning all the Results for Two Levels of ARRAY in a Class
(Doc ID 1541404.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PCM_OP_SEARCH was not returning all the search results. If there were 2-level of ARRAYs in a class, the PCM_OP_SEARCH was not returning them all.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a class in Developer Center: /test3
2) Add any OOB array say PIN_FLD_NAMEINFO to the /test3
3) Add a string to the 1-level array PIN_FLD_NAMEINFO Namely PIN_FLD_NAME
4) Add 2 more arrays to PIN_FLD_NAMEINFO namely PIN_FLD_NUMBERS and PIN_FLD_PHONES
5) Add string to PIN_FLD_NUMBERS and PIN_FLD_PHONES array.
6) Commit the class.
7) Create an object of the class. Pass the below input flist :
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document