Option to Access UIM From Multiple Domains?
(Doc ID 1541916.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 7.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is asking whether or not the following scenario possible in UIM:
1. UIM installed on one WebLogic Domain (e.g. Domain AA)
2. Inventory .ear is deployed on Domain AA
3. Custom war (e.g. AA.war) installed in Domain AA.
4. And UIM is installed on another Weblogic Domain (e.g. Domain BB)
5. Inventory .ear is deployed on Domain BB.
6. Custom war (e.g. BB.war) installed in Domain BB.
Now You want to know if you can access UIM(Inventory.ear) which is deployed on AA domain with the Custom application on Domain BB ie BB.WAR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document