No TRAN_DATA 44 Records Created When Doing Online Warehouse to Store Carton-Level Receiving
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 188.8.131.52 to 13.2.4 [Release 13.1 to 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) version 184.108.40.206 and version 13.2.4
When using the online form Carton Receiving (reccarton), Tran Code 44 records are not being inserted into TRAN_DATA or into DOC_CLOSE_QUEUE for an externally generated transfer.
Steps to Recreate:
- Set the SYSTEM_OPTIONS.RDW_IND='Y'.
- Create an Externally generated transfer from warehouse to store.
- Ship this transfer.
- Now, go to reccarton form.
- Enter the shipment.
- Then select cartons for receipt and click on OK.
- Click on ‘Yes’ to receive the carton.
- Observe that no tran_code 44 is posted in the TRAN_DATA table for this receiving as well as no record is inserted into the DOC_CLOSE_QUEUE table for this transfer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms