Issue With Cycle Fee When A Service Is Suspended And Reconnected On A Service Creation Date
(Doc ID 1542563.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue with Cycle fee for both cycle forward and cycle arrear events, when a service is suspended and reconnected on the same day as of service creation date.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an account on Jan 29 2013 at 10:10 am
2. Create a service and purchase 2 products and 1 discount on Jan 29 2013 at 10:11 am
Note: One product contains both cycle arrear (to apply RC fee) and cycle forward events (to grant some free resources), and usage event.
Another product contains cycle arrear event with no charge.
Discount is to consume the free resources when usage is processed)
3. Suspend the service on Jan 29 2013 at 10:14 am.
Observe that free credits given on proration basis are now gone.
4. Reconnect the service on Jan 29 2013 at 10:18 am
Observe that free credits are not getting prorated and applied again for the rest of the month.
5. Keep the delayed period for billing as 10 days and move the pvt to Feb 11 and run billing on Feb 11 2013 at 10 am
6. Verify that no cycle arrear fees is getting prorated and applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document