Include In Schedulable Checkbox Remains Disabled On Change Tracking Definition
(Doc ID 1544142.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Configuration Controls Governor - Version 5.5.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Change Tracking defnitions, the "Include In Schedulable Checkbox" button remaining unchecked.
The result of this is that when we attempt to schedule Change Tracking definition, the above checkbox remain disabled and we are unable to schedule Change Tracking definitions.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Login to CCG applications.
- Navigate to CCG Definition Workbench
- Click on "Add Definition" button, add details of Name, Type, Instance, Application, click Save.
- Select Objects, Save.
- The checkbox " Include in Schedulable Items list" is grayed out.
- Alternatively, you can reach this page if you are reviewing an existing Change Tracking Definition.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!