New User Cannot See List of Dimensions nor Data Filter in Pop-Up Screen
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 6.1 and later
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 7.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
When trying to select a dimension in an allocation rule the hierarchy pop-window does now show list dimension values for new users.
Another symptom may be when opening Data Filters. An error message appears in the pop-up screen:"Default Folder name or Permission not set in Application Preference".
1. Login to the application as a newly created user.
2. Grant roles and authorized user.
3. Edit an allocation rule and change one of the dimension.
4. The dimension hierarchy window opened up but showing blank.
5. Login to the application as the admin user and able to see the dimension hierarchy window.
Created a new user.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms