Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
220.127.116.11. When a job is rescheduled from the ASCP workbench, the supply type of the components is reverted back to the original BOM content.
Steps to duplicate:
1. Create an unreleased WIP job with a component that has a supply type of 'Operation Pull'.
2. Run Collections and ASCP, the WIP job has the correct component and the correct supply type.
3. Go back into the source instance and change the supply type to 'Bulk' and adding another component to the WIP job.
4. Rerun Collections and ASCP (usually done as one process)
5. Changes have not been taken into account, i.e. the component still shows the supply type as operation pull and the newly added component is not picked up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms