Last updated on APRIL 22, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 version:
When running a Level Method, the drop down does not work properly when using more than 1 token in the extra where for the Level General Atrributes/Lookup Properties.
Expect the use of multiple tokens to provide the expected output.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log-in to the Business Modeler.
2. Access the level via Configuration --> Configure Levels.
3. Navigate to the General Attributes tab.
4. Enter the Extra From and then an Extra Where that contains more then one token.
5. Execute the Level Method and check the output.
The issue has the following business impact:
Cannot use the level method to filter using more than one token.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms