Trying To Filter Drop Down In A Method Call Using More Than 1 Attribute Token
(Doc ID 1547720.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 version:
When running a Level Method, the drop down does not work properly when using more than 1 token in the extra where for the Level General Atrributes/Lookup Properties.
Expect the use of multiple tokens to provide the expected output.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log-in to the Business Modeler.
2. Access the level via Configuration --> Configure Levels.
3. Navigate to the General Attributes tab.
4. Enter the Extra From and then an Extra Where that contains more then one token.
5. Execute the Level Method and check the output.
The issue has the following business impact:
Cannot use the level method to filter using more than one token.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document