Threshold Notifications Are Not Generated In Pipeline For Fixed Thresholds
(Doc ID 1548942.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Threshold notifications are not generated in pipeline manager for an NCR balance set with fixed thresholds credit profile.
An NCR balance has been setup with a credit profile which has fixed thresholds of "|1|2000". The floor, limit and thresholds of the credit profile object is set as null. Pipeline manager is configured to generated thresholds notifications. But when the usage of the NCR crosses the fixed threshold, notification files are not generated.
However, for NCR balances having credit profiles with percentage thresholds, are working fine in pipeline manager (i.e, notifications are generated when the usage breaches the percentage threshold of the NCR).
Steps to reproduce the issue:-
1. Created a new NCR for tracking the currency usage charges
2. Created a Discount model to increase the NCR counter whenever there is a currency usage charges
3. Crated a account ,service with service level balance group and purchased a product which has delayed usage event (for usage)
4. Set the credit thresholds for the NCR for the service level balance group created in above step with the values shown below:
5. Processed some usage charges for the service.
6. Verified whether the notifications are getting generated or not.No notifications are getting generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document