CS (Charge Share) Model Is Considering the Discounted Balance Impact When Member Has Its Own Discount (Patch For 7.5PS3)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a charge sharing group member has its own discount then upon charge sharing, the discount balance impact also is considered for the charges.
On Monthly Cycle Arrear charges, 16000 $ should be charge shared to the owner and remaining amount should be discounted on the member.
1. Create a product CycleArrear_Product with Monthly Cycle Arrear charge = 50000 $
2. Configure a discount 'DiscTest' to give 50% discount
3. Create a discount object with the discount model 'DiscTest' to give discount on Monthly Cycle Arrear event.
4. Configure a charge share rule with the below details
Drum Expression -> TotalC
Step1 -> 0 - 16000 -> -100% impact to event owner and 100% impact to Discount/Charge share owner (on StepC)
Step2 -> 16000 - Infinity -> -100% impact to event owner (on StepC)
5. Create a Sponsorship object with the above charge share model
6. Create account A with CycleArrear_Product
7. Create account B with CycleArrear_Product and purchase the discount 'DiscTest'
8. Create charge sharing group on Account A with the above sponsorship object and add the member Account B
9. Change the pvt to billing date and run billing.
Below are the charges applied
* Monthly Cycle Arrear event -> 33871 ( prorated charges from 11 Oct 2012 - 01 Nov 2012)
* 25% of discount on Monthly cycle arrear which is 16935.5 $ which has split into -8000 $ and -8936 $
* Charge Sharing amount applied as -16000 $ to Owner and +16000 $ to Member from the charge share step1.
* +8000 $ impact to event owner and -8000 $ impact to charge share owner from the charge share step1
* -17871 $ impact to event owner and +8936 $ impact to charge share owner from the charge share step2.
along with16000 $ of charge sharing, system is also considering the discounted amount for charge sharing.
And also would like to know how the discount of 50% is splitted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms