Why the Expired Product and Discount Are Not Cancelled?
(Doc ID 1549880.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 188.8.131.52.0 version, why the Expired Product and Discount are not cancelled for the below mentioned scenarios?
Scenario 1: Product is not cancelled.
1. In middle of April, purchase a CF product with purchase_end_t, usage_end_t and cycle_end_t as May 1st 00:00:00.
2. Change the PVT to May 1st 00:00:01.
3. Run the billing using pin_bill_accts
The product is not cancelled after pin_bill_accts, but cancelled on Jun 1st billing.
Is this the expected behavior?
Scenario 2: Discount is still active after expiration date.
Setting the end date of discount via PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_DISCOUNTINFO. but discount status was not inactive after end date.
1. set the end date to 27th May 2013 via PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_DISCOUNTINFO.
2. PVT changed to 1st May 2013 , running the bill run via pin_bill_accts.
3. Discount status not getting cancelled. status is still showing 1.
4. PVT changed to 1st June -2013, do the bill run.
5. Still the Discount status as active.
Shouldn’t this be cancelled?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document