Error "Invalid Username or Password" Occurs when Invoking URL PX Deployed on Tomcat After Upgrading to 9.3.2
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create session through URL PX after upgrading to Agile PLM 9.3.2, , the following error occurs.
Error code : 60062
Error message : Invalid username or password
Root Cause exception : javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: java.lang.SecurityException: User: e0FFUzoxMjh9RTUzMkQ2MkFEREU3MEMxNDQ0OTk2NkE1OEY1REQyRUIwNUFB, failed to be authenticated.
User cannot launch the URL PX
- Same URL PX works in previous Agile version
- URL PX is deployed on Tomcat version 5 or after
- agile.properties has below configured:
agile.sso.checkOneTimePXToken = true (defaut is true)
- Happens with any browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Deploy PX on tomcat
2. Login to Java Client and configure an URL px from tools menu by giving the http://serverurl:port/ContextName/program.jsp.
3. Login to Web Client and invoke URL px
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms