TSFPRG batch Delete Transfers But Fails And Records Remain In TSF_MFQUEUE With Status H (Hospital)
(Doc ID 1550041.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transfers deleted by TSFPRG.PC (Transfer Purge) batch result in Retail Integration Bus (RIB) errors and records remain in the TSF_MFQUEUE table.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to rtkstrt-> Inventory -> Transfer.
- Create a new transfer.
- Submit and approve the same.
- Go to the front screen again and open the transfer in EDIT mode.
- Click on Options -> Delete.
- Now run the TSFPRG batch.
- Check the TSF_MFQUEUE table. It retains an entry for the transfer with message type as TsfDtlDel. The pub_status of the record goes to “H”ospital.
- A RIB error occurs with message “Cannot find transfer head for tsf_no being published”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document