Not Able to View Files Using AutoVue Integrated to WebCenter Content (WCC) Using the VueLink for Oracle UCM
(Doc ID 1550180.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle AutoVue VueLink Integration - Version 20.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using AutoVue integrated to WCC using the VueLink for Oracle UCM the files are not displaying when using the "View in AutoVue" option. There will be no AutoVue applet displayed instead only the launch applet will show and it is blank. This issue only occurs when the browser used to log to WCC is Internet Explorer.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install WCC, the VueLink for Oracle UCM and AutoVue.
- Configure AutoVue and the VueLink as explained in the installation guide of both products.
- Log in to WCC using Internet Explorer.
- Try to view a file using AutoVue.
- Notice the AutoVue applet is not displaying.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document