Parameter Distribution Fails For Multiline_string Type Parameters From Central Office/Backoffice To POS Registers
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Central Office - Version 13.3 and later
Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 13.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Parameter Distribution fails for multiline_string type parameters from Central Office to POS registers.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. From Central Office: Data Import/Export > Parameter Maintenance > Add
2. Select 'Update Master Set','Update Application' and 'Update Register Parameters'
3. Add --> Groups: (ex.: Printing) > Refresh > select 'eReceipt Text' > Update List > Return to List
4. click on 'eReceipt Text' > Enter the new Value as per below --> Save
The new value should contain several expressions
11. From Point Of Service: Check the file workstation.xml of the ORPOS client and check that the file was not changed and the new values was not added.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms