Allocation Missing from the Allocation Specification Screen After Cancellation
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
In Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT) 6.0, after you cancel an Allocation from Operations > Batch Cancellation, the Allocation disappears from the Rule Specification > Allocation Specification screen. As a result, you cannot re-run the Allocation.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Profitability Management
- Go to Rule Specification > Allocation Specification
- Select and run an Allocation
- Go to Operation > Batch Cancellation
- Cancel the Allocation Batch
- Go back to Rule Specification > Allocation Specification
The Allocation is missing from this screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms