Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 22.214.171.124 to 13.1.7 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice is going to Unresolved Match (URMTCH) status when it is within tolerance against receipt but invoice tax and receipt tax are outside Calc Tolerance setting.
Instructions to Re-create:
1. Create a purchase order of 2 items of same tax code. Ship and receive the order.
2. Set the IM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS as follows:
a. CALC_TOLERANCE =1
c. NUM_TAX_ALLOW =’S’
3. Set the supplier and system tolerances as follows:
a. Supplier – cost and qty tolerance value to 5%.
b. System - cost and qty tolerance value to 1%
4. Set the MATCH_TOTAL_QTY_IND =N in IM_SUPPLIER_GROUP for the group the supplier belongs.
5. Create a Header Only Invoice for the order you have created with both cost and qty discrepancy (in tolerance with receipt). Make sure that invoice has more cost and qty than receipt but with in tolerance as per the tolerance levels set.
The values should also be such that taxes on invoice will NOT BE IN TOLERANCE when compared with receipt taxes as per the CALC_TOLERANCE set in the system options.
6. Approve the group and merchandise document created in RMTCH status.
7. Verify in summary match screen that cost is with in tolerance and qty is N/A for within tolerance.
8. Please note that Taxes are Correct is NO.
9. Run Automatch batch again.
a. Expected: The document is set to TAXDIS status as taxes are not within tolerance.
b. Actual: The document goes to URMTCH status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms