ORA-00904 During Dimension Population for User Defined Dimension
(Doc ID 1551244.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management Analytics - Version 5.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
When attempting to run SCD to populate user defined dimension the process failed with the following error.
SCD log shows:
Type I Update statement: UPDATE DIM_TM_COA_ID SET DIM_TM_COA_ID.N_ACCOUNT_TYPE = $41$ WHERE DIM_TM_COA_ID.F_LATEST_RECORD_INDICATOR = 'Y' AND N_TM_COAID_ID = $45$
Error Msg :-> ORA-00904: "DIM_TM_COA_ID_V"."V_TM_COAID_NAME": invalid identifier
1. Ran Hierarchy Flattening process. The following query shows the hierarchy.
SELECT dimension_id, hierarchy_id, count(1) FROM REV_HIER_FLATTENED GROUP BY dimension_id, hierarchy_id
2. SETUP_MASTER table has been populated for the Hierarchy.
3. SYS_TBL_MASTER table has been populated for the user defined dimension.
4. SYS_STG_JOIN_MASTER has been mapped for the user defined dimension.
5. Ran SCD via the Batch Execution, but there is no result in the user defined dimension.
select count(*) from DIM_TM_COA_ID
Create a new user defined dimension and populate the new dimension via SCD.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!