Item_t.due Doesn’t Include Tax When Read Item In Pcm_op_bill_pol_bill_pre_commit(BILL NOW)
(Doc ID 1551705.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has set the config delay period. In the delay period they are running the bill_now for the particular account. There are taxes configured for the particular charge.
When the bill_now is run the op_bill_pol_bill_pre_commit is called before the opcode op_bill_cycle_tax. This is causing the customization issue in op_bill_pol_bill_pre_commit that uses the bill time tax amount stored in /item/cycle_tax.
steps to reproduce :
1. Configure a product with CA event and the billing time tax set as 10%.
2. Set the config billing delay to 5.
3. Create an account let say's on 1 Jan with NO DOM set.
4. Move pvt to Feb 6 and do normal billing.
5. Move pvt to Mar 2 and do bill now.
6. From the cm.pinlog we could see op_bill_pol_bill_pre_commit is called
before op_bill_cycle_tax in case of bill now and whereas incase of normal
billing the flow is not the same.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document