Item_t.due Doesn’t Include Tax When Read Item In Pcm_op_bill_pol_bill_pre_commit(BILL NOW)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has set the config delay period. In the delay period they are running the bill_now for the particular account. There are taxes configured for the particular charge.
When the bill_now is run the op_bill_pol_bill_pre_commit is called before the opcode op_bill_cycle_tax. This is causing the customization issue in op_bill_pol_bill_pre_commit that uses the bill time tax amount stored in /item/cycle_tax.
steps to reproduce :
1. Configure a product with CA event and the billing time tax set as 10%.
2. Set the config billing delay to 5.
3. Create an account let say's on 1 Jan with NO DOM set.
4. Move pvt to Feb 6 and do normal billing.
5. Move pvt to Mar 2 and do bill now.
6. From the cm.pinlog we could see op_bill_pol_bill_pre_commit is called
before op_bill_cycle_tax in case of bill now and whereas incase of normal
billing the flow is not the same.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms