Tax Rounding Error in Invoice Header Form
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) version 13.2.4, tax is calculated incorrectly on the ReIM Invoice Header screen according to standard rounding rules. Two decimal places are in use.
Example: 4545.45 is taxable at 10%. The value calculated in ReIM tax maintenance is 454.54, when it should be 454.55.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set im_currency_locale.currency_cost_dec = 2
2. Create and receive a Purchase Order (PO) in Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
3. Enter invoice against the PO. Invoice total = 4545.45. VAT = 10%.
4. Enter 4545.45 in tax breakdown screen against 10% VAT code. Calculate total.
5. Notice that figure in tax amounts = 454.54. It should be 454.55 with standard rounding rules.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms