The Pipeline Is Not Activated After Sending Two Consecutive INF_END_REG_UPDATE Semaphores
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The pipeline is not activated after sending an INF_END_REG_UPDATE (via semaphore) before the end of the processing of a previous INF_END_REG_UPDATE.
This issue happens only with the PatchSet16.
How to reproduce it using the standard "wireless.reg":
- start an ifw process with the OOB wireless.reg
- send a semaphore (INF_END_REG_UPDATE) that forces to reload an iScript
- wait until it is processed and the pipelines are active again
- send the semaphore (INF_END_REG_UPDATE) that forces to reload an iScript
- wait just 1 second
- send again the semaphore (INF_END_REG_UPDATE) that forces to reload an iScript (the request will be queued because "Command processing in progress, queuing the request")
- the pipelines wil be no longer activated
Note: please set "ProcessLoopTimeout = 2" in the registry to be sure to take the second semaphore before the end of the previous one.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms