Option "Remove Unallocatable Payment" In Payment Center For Multischema Environment Doesn't Work
(Doc ID 1552057.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Suspended payment on schema different than primary cannot be removed from suspense account by using option "Remove unallocatable payment" in Payment Center.
It is impossible to remove suspended payment from suspense account in schemas other than primary.
Configured multischema environment (at least two schemas).
Steps to replicate
1. Log into Payment Tool on primary schema
2. Perform payment to account on secondary schema.
3. Log into Payment Center on secondary schema(by default as root.0.0.0.2).
4. Find payment done in point 2 and perform "undo allocation".
5. Find unallocated payment from point 4 and perform "Remove unallocatable payment".
6. After performing remove action in point 5, payment still can be found in Payment Center. Payment wasn't reversed.
1. In cm.pinlog, noticed that, below search is executed:
2. Search returned only first account from /config/psm object, which in our case is the suspense account on first schema.
3. In /config/psm object there are stored suspense accounts, which were created per each schema.
4. We assume that, in this case, for further processing, it should be used suspense account from second schema instead of suspense account from first schema.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!