Receipt Write Off Batch Fails With Invalid Account from Financial System
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) ReceiptWriteOff batch fails with invalid account from financial system.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Choose a shipment which qualifies for writeoff.
2. Set the location as dynamic.
3. Location segment is set to null in IM_GL_CROSS_REF table.
4. Make sure that IM_DYNAMIC_SEGMENT_LOC has a valid value for the location of the shipment from step 1.
5. Run the receipt write off batch.
6. Batch fails with error: "An error occurred while attempting to write off receipts".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms