Incorrect PIN_FLD_CYCLE_END_T Set In /purchased_product Upon PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_PRODINFO
Last updated on MAY 20, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Below are the reproduction steps:
1. Create account.
2. Purchase a product which has cycle arrear event by setting cycle start date = 1 year from pvt, cycle end date = 2 years from pvt
3. Read /purchase_product for the product which was purchased in step2. Observe that the PIN_FLD_CYCLE_START_T and PIN_FLD_CYCLE_END_T fields set with the correct values as per step2 and verify the same from Customer Center -> Plans tab for that product
4. Call PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_PRODINFO opcode to set the cycle start date to pvt and give PIN_FLD_CYCLE_END_OFFSET=12 and PIN_FLD_CYCLE_END_UNIT=8 to set the PIN_FLD_CYCLE_END_T to 12 accounting cycles from pvt.
5. Read /purchased_product object. We can see PIN_FLD_CYCLE_START_T = pvt , PIN_FLD_CYCLE_END_DETAILS = 51204 and PIN_FLD_CYCLE_END_T= 2 years from pvt which is not correct. Our expectation is PIN_FLD_CYCLE_END_T should set to 12 accounting cycles from pvt.
6. If we observer in customer center -> Plans tab, it shows the cycle end date -> relative 12 cycles
7. Even though the cycle _end_t is 12 accounting cycles from pvt and it charges till 12 accounting cycles, in /purchased_product the PIN_FLD_CYCLE_END_T shows the wrong date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms