Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Customer Center when an end date is set to a particular day at the purchase of a product (product initially purchased with status Inactive), the end date is displayed as "Never" after product activation.
This is just a display problem on Customer Center. The schedule action is created, and executed at the end date set during the purchase.
1. Create Account and while purchasing product set product status as inactive.
2. Activate the product and set validity dates (cycle_end_t and usage_end_t)
- Set validity, i.e. set Cycle_end_t = Usage_End_t = < some date, e.g. 18-Oct-13
- Activate the status of product (PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_PRODUCT_STATUS)
3. When you re-open account or do refresh, Customer Center doesn’t display the end_dates for cycle and usage, whereas, in /purchased_products the cycle_end_t and usage_end_t is set properly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms