Last updated on APRIL 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to approve a hierarchy level promotion in Retail Price Management (RPM), the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set the system option MAX_OVRLP_PROM_COMP_DETAIL to 4.
2. Log in to RPM.
3. Navigate to Promotions > Create Promotions and create a simple promotion at Parent Item having 5 colors /Zone level (zone part of primary zone group), starting on [vdate +1] to [vdate+30].
4. Create a parent/diff level promotion for 4 colors, 6 pricing zone groups effective [vdate+5] to [vdate+30].
5. Enter a new promotion at Parent/Zone, Zone NOT part of primary zone group, from [vdate+6] to [vdate+20].
6. Notice that the promotion fails with the conflict: event_causes_multiple_promotion_components_more_than_allowed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms