Last updated on MAY 30, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RUMs are duplicated in "Map RUMs" screen when mapping them to events in PDC Service-Event Map configuration screen.
This problem is only happen in PDC 11.1 PS3 (18.104.22.168.0).
How to reproduce:
1) Open PDC UI
2) Select Service-Event Map setup screen
3) Add a service
4) Map several events to the service.
5) Map a RUM to one of the events. Close the Map RUM screen
6) Add another RUM to the same event, notice that previous RUM is duplicated.
7) Map a RUM to a different event. Close the Map RUM screen
8) Add another RUM to the same event, RUMs are duplicated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms