Last updated on JUNE 06, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Messaging Server - Version 6.2.0 to 6.2.0 [Release 6.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The logging is enabled in the imta.cnf
- mail.log_current exists and has the correct date.
- Mail.log_current is not getting rolled into mail.log_yesterday.
- ls -lR <server root>/data/queue/ reveals large number of *.data-failed files are found in the mail queue sub directories. In this case there were 500,000+ *.data-failed files in the queue.
- mail.log_current shows a large number of aborted connections.
An increase in connections that were aborting during the data phase of the SMTP transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms