mail.log_current Is Not Rolled To mail.log_yesterday
(Doc ID 1555999.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Messaging Server - Version 6.2.0 to 6.2.0 [Release 6.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The logging is enabled in the imta.cnf
- mail.log_current exists and has the correct date.
- Mail.log_current is not getting rolled into mail.log_yesterday.
- ls -lR <server root>/data/queue/ reveals large number of *.data-failed files are found in the mail queue sub directories. In this case there were 500,000+ *.data-failed files in the queue.
- mail.log_current shows a large number of aborted connections.
An increase in connections that were aborting during the data phase of the SMTP transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document