Reimrollup Batch is Not Updating Best Terms in IM_DOC_HEAD Table
Last updated on JULY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Best terms are not getting populated for a debit memo generated for a fixed deal.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a fixed deal and make it active.
2. Make sure that collection date is reached.
3. Run vendinvf batch and notice that data is created in STAGE_FIXED_DEAL_HEAD and STAGE_FIXED_DEAL_DETAIL tables.
4. Run reimfixeddealupload batch and notice that debit memo is created in IM_DOC_HEAD table.
5. Notice that Best Terms information is null in IM_DOC_HEAD table.
6. Run reimrollup batch and notice that Best Terms information is still null in IM_DOC_HEAD table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms