Upgrade Install Does Not Create Primary Key Constraint on Table Instance
(Doc ID 1557957.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Life Sciences Data Hub - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Life Sciences Data Hub Release 126.96.36.199
Issue: Upgrade install does not create Primary Key constraint in Table Instance.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a table instance TAB1 in Work Area.
2. Add two columns to it COL1 and COL2.
3. Install WA in Upgrade Mode.
4. Click on 'Constraints/Indexes' tab section in table instance.
5. Click on 'Add' button to create a Primary Key on COL1 and click Apply.
6. Click on 'Installation' button in Work Area, select Install Mode = Upgrade.
7. After successful installation
User Specified Primary key constraint is available on the backend table as well
User Specified Primary key Constraint is NOT available.
8. Perform a FULL installation, the constraint is created:
T6609489201_1__PK - Primary Key on the underlying Oracle Table 'T6609489201' for the table instance 'TAB1'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document