All Previously Closed Allocations Are Incorrectly Re-instated When a Purchase Order Is Re-instated
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1 to 13.1.6 [Release 13.1]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0 to 13.0.7 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
All previously closed Allocations are re-instated when a Purchase Order (PO) is re-instated.
Steps to Recreate:
1. PO is created and allocated. Allocation 1 is approved.
2. PO is put into 'Worksheet' status and allocation is cancelled through Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
3. Allocation 1 is put in 'Closed' status.
4. PO is re-approved after changes to the PO are made.
5. Allocation 2 is created and approved for the PO.
6. PO is closed using Cancel All Items.
7. PO is then re-instated, as well as all manual allocations.
8. Both allocations 1 and 2 are changed to 'Approved' status.
9. PO shows more allocated quantity than available on the PO in RMS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms