All Previously Closed Allocations Are Incorrectly Re-instated When a Purchase Order Is Re-instated
(Doc ID 1558164.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1 to 13.1.6 [Release 13.1]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0 to 13.0.7 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
All previously closed Allocations are re-instated when a Purchase Order (PO) is re-instated.
Steps to Recreate:
1. PO is created and allocated. Allocation 1 is approved.
2. PO is put into 'Worksheet' status and allocation is cancelled through Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
3. Allocation 1 is put in 'Closed' status.
4. PO is re-approved after changes to the PO are made.
5. Allocation 2 is created and approved for the PO.
6. PO is closed using Cancel All Items.
7. PO is then re-instated, as well as all manual allocations.
8. Both allocations 1 and 2 are changed to 'Approved' status.
9. PO shows more allocated quantity than available on the PO in RMS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document