Reconcile Loop Makeup And DLR Is Not Working Correctly From LAM Task.
(Doc ID 1558819.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution Module - ASR - Version 44.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MetaSolv Solution 22.214.171.1240
The functionality of the Reconcile Loop Makeup and DLR is not working correctly for circuits that are in status "C". Circuits that are in the status of "N" work correctly. The loss of this functionality is creating engineering reports that are not correct.
The loop/pair are not reconciled on the DLR for circuits that are in a status of "C".
WHAT IS WORKING:
The loop/pair are reconciled on the DLR for circuits that are in a status of "N".
1. the user selects the LAM task from a workqueue
2. The LAM task opens up the CLR/DLR section for the circuit.
3. The loop/pair is added to the design block and the "Reconcile Loop Makeup and DLR" indicator is checked.
4. When the DLR is saved the loop/pair is not reconciled.
5. The DLR must be manually reconciled to account for the Loop/pair.
The loss of this functionality is causing workers to spend more time manually designing circuits and lower productivity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document