Last updated on MAY 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 6.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue#1) Japanese character garbled after being booked.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Argus as Argus-J account
2. Navigate to Case Action --> New
3. Set the Japanese product name
4. Set the Japanese event name
6. Open the new case and click the product tab
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms