Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rollup batch is not appropriately updating some records in IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION table.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an Order with a currency code different than the primary currency of the system.
2. Ship and receive it fully.
3. Create an invoice with a cost discrepancy.
4. Resolve the cost discrepancy using Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA) reason code.
5. Run reimrollup batch.
6. Notice that the status of the resolution in IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION table remains “U”. As a result, the invoice is not picked up for posting.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms