Reimrollup Batch is Not Rolling Up the Records in IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION Table
(Doc ID 1559267.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rollup batch is not appropriately updating some records in IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION table.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an Order with a currency code different than the primary currency of the system.
2. Ship and receive it fully.
3. Create an invoice with a cost discrepancy.
4. Resolve the cost discrepancy using Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA) reason code.
5. Run reimrollup batch.
6. Notice that the status of the resolution in IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION table remains “U”. As a result, the invoice is not picked up for posting.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document