Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an account is a member of multiple charge sharing groups, then based on the priority set for the group, the charge sharing should apply.
Scenario 1 :
1. Create 2 parent accounts and 1 member account for charge sharing. ( Member account need to have a product with rental of 200rs )
2. Under parent account A1 , create a charge share group ( G1 ) which shares 20rs fixed value of the rental.
3. Under parent account A2, create a charge share group ( G2) which shares 10 % on rental.
4. Add member account B as member to G1 and G2 with priority as 1 and 2.
5. Run billing and check the rental of the member account which is shared.
Actual Result :
20rs on 200rs = -20
10% on 200rs = -20
Rental will be 200 - 40 = 160
Expected Result :
20rs on 200rs = 180 , 10 % on 180 = 162
Scenario 2 : In member account , purchase a product having rental of 20rs only. Then charge sharing is becoming negative in the member account.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms