Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 5.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
When attempting to run Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) Process with only Transfer Rate checked in the calculation selection, the process failed without any errors in FSI_PROCESS_ERRORS and debug log shows reference to FSI_D_PAYMENT_SCHEDULE at the end of the file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run FTP process with only Transfer Rate checked in the Calculation.
2. The process failed almost immediately.
3. Checked errors in FSI_PROCESS_ERRORS.
select * from FSI_PROCESS_ERRORS where PROCESS_SYS_ID = 203552;
No record found.
4. Checked ofstp debug log and found the following at the end of the file:
Module Logging OFS Access module data: select
where FSI_D_PAYMENT_SCHEDULE.instrument_type_cd = 170.00000
and id_number = ' 10780723381'
order by FSI_D_PAYMENT_SCHEDULE.payment_date
5. Re-run the process using the command line and found Memory Fault error.
Running TP, Process ID: 203552
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms