FTP Process Failed without Errors in FSI_PROCESS_ERRORS and ofstp Debug Referenced FSI_D_PAYMENT_SCHEDULE
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 5.6 and later
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 5.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
When attempting to run Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) Process with only Transfer Rate checked in the calculation selection,
the process failed without any errors in FSI_PROCESS_ERRORS and debug log shows reference to FSI_D_PAYMENT_SCHEDULE at the end of the file.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Run FTP process with only Transfer Rate checked in the Calculation.
2. The process failed or hanged almost immediately.
3. Checked errors in FSI_PROCESS_ERRORS.
select * from FSI_PROCESS_ERRORS where PROCESS_SYS_ID = 203552;
No record found.
4. Checked ofstp debug log and found the following at the end of the file:
Module Logging OFS Access module data: select
where FSI_D_PAYMENT_SCHEDULE.instrument_type_cd = 170.00000
and id_number = ' 10780723381'
order by FSI_D_PAYMENT_SCHEDULE.payment_date
5. Re-run the process using the command line and found Memory Fault error or just hang.
Running TP, Process ID: 203552
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms