Last updated on JUNE 18, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When credit control notifications are generated by Pipeline, the time of the call details is wrong.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a customer with GSM plan
2. Give some value to a non currency resource bundle, lets say 100 minutes.
3. Enable thresholds on the non currency resource ID.
4. Rate usage so that the thresholds are breached.
5. The XML generated by the Pipeline does not have correct time (unix timestamp with timezone_id) of the call details. Particularly like start_t, end_t.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms