Time Of The Call Details Is Wrong In Credit Control Notifications Generated By Pipeline.
(Doc ID 1561030.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When credit control notifications are generated by Pipeline, the time of the call details is wrong.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a customer with GSM plan
2. Give some value to a non currency resource bundle, lets say 100 minutes.
3. Enable thresholds on the non currency resource ID.
4. Rate usage so that the thresholds are breached.
5. The XML generated by the Pipeline does not have correct time (unix timestamp with timezone_id) of the call details. Particularly like start_t, end_t.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document