For VFM Deals, Income Wrongly Calculated When Multiple Item/Locations Are Involved
(Doc ID 1561288.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Vendor Funded Markdown (VFM) Deals, income is wrongly calculated when involving multiple item/locations.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a new VFM Deal, with One Item, and Multiple Locations. Please ensure that stock_on_hand quantities vary between Item/Locations.
2. Create a new Vendor Funded Price Change for Item/Locations defined in deal.
3. Attach the new Deal/Deal Detail just created.
4. Review results in DEAL_ACTUALS_ITEM_LOC. The ACTUAL_TURNOVER_UNITS is correct, but ACTUAL_INCOME amounts calculated are the same regardless of ACTUAL_TURNOVER_UNITS qty.
5. In addition, the TEMP_TRAN_DATA records created have the wrong UNIT_QTY of 1 regardless of the ACTUAL_TURNOVER_UNITS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document