"Unable to unmarshal Payload For Family (PrmPrcChg) Type (MULTIBUYPROMODEL)" Error Is Encountered In SIM After Deleting A Promotion In RPM
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Below error is encountered in SIM after deleting a promotion in RPM.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create Promotion
2. Navigate to Promotions --> Create Promotion
3. Fill promotion description, start date = vdate+3, end date =vdate+10,click add component button.
4. Select component type = simple, enter component description and click next button.
5. Select item as parent item, store, change type = percent off, change percent = 5 and apply to = regular and clearance.
6. Click apply button then promotion component is added to multi-record block. Select the record and select action = approve and click update and done button.
7. Promotion is approved and details are sent to SIM application.
8. Logon to SIM application using valid credentials.
9. Navigate to Inv Mgmt --> Price Change --> Price Change Filter, enter level item number and click search button and verify that promotion record is shown in price change list screen in pending status.
10. Navigate to Promotions --> Maintain Promotion, enter level2 item number and click search button, double click the record shown in promotion search esults block.
11. Select promotion record shown in promotion component block and select action = worksheet.Click update button then promotion status changes to worksheet.
12. Navigate to Inv Mgmt --> Price Change --> Price Change Filter, enter level 2 item number and click search button and verify that promotion record is shown in price change list screen still in pending status.
13. Check the prmprcchg adapter log file.
Error is shown saying "java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to unmarshal Payload for family(PrmPrcChg) type(MULTIBUYPROMODEL)."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms