"PriceList Default not found" Error While Running SyncPDC
(Doc ID 1561781.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 11.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Re-installing the Pricing Design Center in a new environment, in order to do the configuration as per our BRM configurations, through the following steps:-
1. Upgraded BRM database from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 and same is being used for PDC
2. Updated BRM 7.4 with Maintenance Patch Set 1 and Patch Set 15
3. Installed Weblogic 10.3.4 along with ADF 18.104.22.168 with Patch 10632216
4. Installed PDC 22.214.171.124
5. Installed BRM Integration pack for PDC
6. Applied patch 16163891
7. Started RRE, BRE transformation engines
8. Run startSyncPDC
Once we run the SyncPDC, we got the following error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document